Financial ServicesWe work with all clients ranging from large corporate’s right through to Mums and Dads scattered throughout New Zealand.
We work with all clients ranging from large corporate’s right through to Mum’s and Dad’s scattered throughout New Zealand.
Some of our clients are large corporate companies, whereby we look after their staff insurances along with key person and shareholder protection insurances.
We also deal with a number of SME’s and tailor specific packages suitable for their needs and also their budgets.
We also really enjoy dealing with everyday people and looking at their personal and family protection needs.
We provide advice to our clients about the following products
- Life Insurance
- Income Replacement Insurance
- Mortgage Protection Insurance
- Total and Permanent Disablement Insurance
- Trauma Insurance
- Cancer Cover insurance
- Health Insurance
- Key Person Insurance
- Shareholder/Partnership Insurance
- Business Expenses Insurance
- Employee Benefits Insurances
Authorized Financial Adviser
9 + years in Industry
As an Authorised Financial Adviser, David specialises in insuring people against the financial effects of serious illness and accident while helping them secure their future through investments such as KiwiSaver.
David’s areas of specialty include:
- ACC – understanding how ACC works, having the right contract, being on the right code and most importantly making sure it will work at claim time.
- KiwiSaver – understanding the ins and outs of KiwiSaver, selecting the right provider and fund.
- Employee Insurance Schemes – maximising staff productivity and retention.
- Retirement Planning – for business owners and staff
- “Personal Insurance” – protecting your family. Life, Trauma, Income/Mortgage Replacement and Medical Insurance
- “Business Insurance” – protecting your business revenue from the loss of Key People. Shareholder buyout in the event of Death or Disablement.
If you have any questions, or would like more information on this service. Please fill in the form below.